Home and Renters Insurance
Getting good homeowners insurance provides peace of mind to protect your family’s investment.
Homeowners insurance is a type of insurance that can provide coverage for homeowners or renters. If your home is damaged, your belongings are stolen or someone is injured on your property, insurance can help cover repairs or replacement, temporary housing, legal fees and more.
What does homeowners insurance cover?
- The structure of your home.
- Other structures on your property (e.g., garage, shed).
- Personal belongings.
- Additional living expenses if you are unable to live in your home due to a covered loss.
- Personal liability or legal fees.
- Limited valuable items (additional coverage can usually be added).
Whether you ride your motorcycle for pleasure or to save money on gas, knowing that you and your motorcycle are protected with adequate insurance coverage will be a relief to you.
At Express Insurance we offer coverage for most motorcycles, including cruisers, sport bikes, ouring bikes, dirt bikes, mopeds, scooters, ATVs, even custom bikes and antique motorcycles over 25 years old.
From bodily injury and property damage coverage to theft and emergency expenses. Our motorcycle insurance offers more options, so you only need to add additional coverage if you need it.
What do we cover?
- Bodily injury.
There are also other coverages available such as:
- Replacement cost.
- Rental reimbursement.
- Roadside assistance.
- Optional/special equipment coverage.
Manufactured home insurance
Don’t wait for unfortunate events to happen to protect your manufactured home. An insurance policy will always be a good investment.
Manufactured home insurance can protect your home, your belongings and your loved ones in case of unexpected events.
In manufactured homes, unforeseen events are also the order of the day, which is why taking out a customized home insurance policy is the best solution to enjoy your space with peace of mind.
Most mobile or manufactured homes fall into the HO3 category for homeowners insurance. However, if you live in an RV or other type of motorized vehicle, you may opt for auto insurance or special RV coverage.
- Structures coverage: covers the physical structure of your home, such as the walls and roof.
- Guest medical coverage: covers medical expenses if someone is injured on your property.
- Other structures: Covers the physical structures of buildings on your property separate from your home, such as a garage.
- Personal Property Coverage: covers belongings inside your home, such as furniture or music equipment, even if they are stolen or damaged outside your home.
- Liability protection: protects and covers you in case someone sues you after they are injured on your property or after you damage their property.
Either way, if you own a mobile home, also known as a prefabricated home, you should get insurance to back you up in case of any unforeseen event. At Express Insurance we can help you get it!
Fasten your seat belt with Express Insurance and get the insurance you and your car need.
Like many things in life, we are exposed to all kinds of risks on a daily basis, and our vehicle is no exception. Sometimes you can get into an accident in the middle of the road or even require an urgent visit to the mechanic; that’s why it’s important to have an insurance policy that helps you handle things more calmly.
Having car insurance will not only help you reduce expenses, but also extend the useful life of your vehicle and foresee any eventuality on the road.
As a business owner, you need insurance to protect yourself, your employees, your customers, your assets and the future of your company.
Company insurance can bridge those gaps to ensure that both your personal and business assets are fully protected from unexpected catastrophes.
At Express Insurance, we offer a wide range of insurance options designed to identify and reduce the risks to which your company may be exposed. Beyond managing claims costs, we help businesses prepare for risk and recover faster after an unexpected event.
Insure your company globally with a commercial policy from Express Insurance.
Most commercial insurance policies include basic coverages, such as property, liability and commercial vehicles, as well as additional coverages, such as business interruption, equipment breakdown and workers’ compensation.
Anyone with a business premises, business or office can purchase a commercial policy to take care of all of their company’s assets.
Commercial insurance coverage is essential to protect your business from risks, including loss of property and repair or replacement of property, such as after a fire, storm or theft.
Express Insurance’s Commercial Policy is the ideal way to protect and insure all the intellectual and physical assets of your company or premises. Property damage is covered by the insurance.
At Express Insurance we are committed to offering you personalized life insurance solutions that fit your needs and budget.
We know how important it is for you to protect your family, and that is why we offer affordable life insurance that fits your budget.
- Term life insurance: this life insurance is the most common and the most affordable. It provides coverage for a specific period of time, usually 10 to 30 years.
- Permanent life insurance: Unlike term life insurance, permanent life insurance covers the insured for life. There are several types of permanent life insurance, such as whole life insurance, universal life insurance and variable life insurance. Some of these life insurance policies allow the accumulated cash value to be withdrawn or borrowed.
- Senior Life Insurance: This type of life insurance is designed specifically for seniors age 50 and older. It offers coverage for a fixed amount of money and can be purchased without having to take a medical exam.
Our insurance experts will help you find the best life insurance option to fit your needs. Don’t wait any longer to protect your future and that of your loved ones.